Re: gEDA-user: gerbv export to png

   Stephan,
       Yes, you can do it, however you can't use the project file for the
   process.  Here's how:
   gerbv --export=png --dpi=600 --foreground=#ff0000ff
   --foreground=#00ff0088 file1.gbx file2.gbx .......and so on
   You basically add a foreground command for each layer (using rgba
   format), and list all the layer filenames on the command line
   individually.  The first layer listed will be the top-most layer, so
   make sure they're in the right order.
   And yes, we need to add the alpha to the project file...we'll get that
   added for the next release.
   Hope this helps.  Cheers--

   Julian