Re: gEDA-user: Eagle to gEDA conversion path??

On Monday 22 February 2010, Dave N6NZ wrote:
> Is there any automated Eagle to gEDA conversion path?
>
> (He says hopefully, but knowing it's highly unlikely.....)

No .. but since you mention it, it is time to ask again for help
in making something that will do this.

I proposed a translator system, using an intermediate language,
to translate both ways between schematic, layout, and
simulation.  It needs to happen.

I don't have time to do it completely, but will  guide if
someone steps up to do some coding.

Kicad needs it too.  It can be a joint effort, which will
strengthen both geda and kicad.

There is a long list of translations that are needed.