gEDA-user: analog/code co-simulation and schematics and netlists for silicon

al davis wrote:
I proposed a translator system, using an intermediate language, to translate both ways between schematic, layout, and simulation. It needs to happen.

I've got a phone call to Reid Wenders of Triad scheduled this PM.

Anyone have any ideas you'd like mentioned to him?  Questions I should ask?
I'm just planning on telling him the status of verilog-ams backend of
gnetlist and that it can run some simulations from a netlist -- the way it
needs to be for many chip design/verification work flows.  Just in case there's
any development money or new developers available.

Reference:  http://www.edn.com/article/CA6670945.html

“We have been working with Keil to simulate mixed-signal peripherals. But, eventually, we are going to need a full analog/mixed-signal simulator on the desktop—something that can pull together Verilog, Spice, and software simulations on the desktop for a low price,” he says. “We are still searching.” Reid Wenders EDN, 7/23/2009

John Griessen
Ecosensory   Austin TX