Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter update?

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:16:45 +1300, Anthony Blake wrote:

I don't get a lot of time atm.. please jump in =)

Ok, then. Can you compile a list of tasks that need to be accomplished before the topo router is ready for general use? The smaler the individual tasks, the more likely they can be tackled by low time hackers like me...

For sure. It would require some careful consideration though.. I'll get back to you within a week.

Cheers,
Anthony