Re: gEDA-user: how to push/commit a new vbpp to geda?

[snip]
>So let me ask again, how do I upload it here:
>http://svn.seul.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/eda/vbpp/?root=SEUL

	You really to get permission from the author of the vbpp to
get write access to his repository.  I did see some of the e-mails that
you sent, but until you get a response, there is very little I am going
to do or even willing to do with regard to repository write access.

If you cannot get explicit permission (as Jimen might have disappear from
the net) then you have two choice (IMHO):

	1) Rename, fork, host, and maintain the vbpp derived project going
	   forward.  You will need follow the license which is described
	   in the COPYING file.  For vbpp this seems to be some sort
	   of GPL derived like/hacked up thing ("VPP GENERAL PUBLIC
	   LICENSE").

	2) Fork, host, and maintain the vbpp project going forward (still
	   following the appropriate license).	Do this (with no project
	   rename) at your own peril though, even though you made an
	   honest effort to contact the author.  You never know what will
	   happen if the original author(s) comes along (suddenly wakes
	   up from a coma etc...) and isn't happy that you hijacked
	   his project.

Good luck,

	Ales