Re: gEDA-user: any last minute advice prior to sending out for PCB fab

John Luciani wrote:
   Check the gerbers and drill files using gerbv.
   I use a script that zips and renames all the files for the fab house.
   I take the zip file that is created, unzip it and check those files
   with gerbv.
   For a system of boards that plug into each I might panelize them
   so that they all align. You would quickly see misalignment.
   You would also save some money on the fabrication.
   (* jcl *)

I completely forgot to mention that I generated the Ben-mode prints to check it all out - that is really helpful. And yes, like you, run a script to generate and rename the gerber files. Gerbv is a great tool, I like it a bunch.