Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbols.org down

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:26:02 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

>>http://kdka.com/topstories/Northeast.snow.storm.2.1522070.html
>>
> Good luck with that Bob, I have another 10" of white stuff here since
> this time yesterday, and I'm in north central WV.  And still coming down
> at an inch plus an hour.  KDKA is about 130 miles north of me.

This is not the first time, a blizzard strikes.
Time to set up a network of equal peers? Geda and friends is certainly
not the first to encounter such problems. Hence I guess, there are
solutions out there. Anyone more knowledgable than me?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211