Re: gEDA-user: gedasymbols.org down

On Friday 26 February 2010, Bob Paddock wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>> gedasymbols.org seems non responsive at the moment.
>> Any hint for a reason?
>
>http://kdka.com/topstories/Northeast.snow.storm.2.1522070.html

Good luck with that Bob, I have another 10" of white stuff here since this
time yesterday, and I'm in north central WV.  And still coming down at an
inch plus an hour.  KDKA is about 130 miles north of me.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Windows 2000 will be released as soon as Windows 98 finishes loading.