Re: gEDA-user: Making circles in PCB

Hello there!

I've tried to implement this feature into pcb once myself but failed because of the large size of the source code and my lack of skills and time. What I tried to implement was this:

 - set a 90 degree arc just like you do right now,
 - change the angle by holding ctrl and pulling on one of the arc's end.

I would *love* to have a GUI way for non-90-degree arcs in pcb, since I'm using them a lot.

Greetings

Denis Grelich
(Germany)