gEDA-user: Making circles in PCB

   Does anyone know why there is no button or menu command to create a
   full circle in PCB? I know that the file format actually describes arcs
   as fractions of a circle, and that it can just as easily be a 360
   degree fraction as the 90 degree limit imposed by the GUI. But when
   making foot prints for non-typical components (this time around an
   on/off switch), I often want to add circles to the layout or silk
   layer, but it is very difficult to do using the PCB interface. I
   haven't tried saving and exiting, manually editing the file to expand
   an arc to a full circle, saving the edit and re-opening PCB, but trying
   to piece together 4 separate arcs to make one circle is probably just
   as difficult.
       I believe that there is a manually typed command to do something
   like this, but I don't use gschem and PCB often enough to remember
   commands not on the pull down menus or GUI buttons.
   Mike