Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

On Sat, 2010-02-27 at 15:56 -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Feb 27, 2010, at 3:36 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
> >> Here's one of each. :)
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/oskay/4393096672/sizes/o/
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/oskay/4393113304/sizes/o/
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have you ever looked at the GL branch of PCB (my repository here:
> >
> > git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
> > git checkout -b before_pours origin/before_pours
> >
> > configure with --enable-gl
> >
> > (Build).
>
>    I get this:
>
> configure: error: You don't seem to have the GL library headers
> installed.

You will need them, wherever they come from. I'm not familiar with how
you get development headers on OS-X, nor how the X11 / GL stuff
integrates on that platform.

You will also need to build and install gtkglext for MacOS X, which will
probably require the above issues to be resolved as well. It should work
(they claim so).. I just don't know what the prerequisites will be.

http://gtkglext.darwinports.com/

??

Perhaps there are also macports / fink versions.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,