Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

On Feb 27, 2010, at 4:42 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
Have you ever looked at the GL branch of PCB (my repository here:

git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-pcb/pcjc2.git
git checkout -b before_pours origin/before_pours

configure with --enable-gl

(Build).

   I get this:

configure: error: You don't seem to have the GL library headers
installed.

You will need them, wherever they come from. I'm not familiar with how
you get development headers on OS-X, nor how the X11 / GL stuff
integrates on that platform.

Oh, I *SO* have development headers and X11 on this machine. ;) I suspect, though, that the GL stuff only comes with more recent releases of OS X. I'm running 10.4 on this system, and will be stuck at that release until I'm convinced that the bugs in 10.5 have actually been fixed.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL