Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

On Feb 27, 2010, at 12:36 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you ever looked at the GL branch of PCB (my repository here:

I'd really *love* to be able to run the latest versions, but I'm afraid that as a mere mortal, I'm nowhere close to being able to do this.  I've tried several times to build from source, years apart even.   I have gotten badly stuck each time-- and I'm not someone that gives up easily.   I've tried all the different configuration options, and put in an absurd amount of time. But after all that, it just feels like a dead end.

So, I run the Fink snapshots that Charles Lepple maintains, and I'm very happy to be able to do so.

-Windell