gEDA-user: gEDA user: gnetlist -gdrc buffer overflow and gnetlist -gspice-sdb killed

   Hi I was working on my thesis project and I'm designing a 6-bit flash
   converter. The circuit has 63 comparators (made by me) , 63 inverters
   (made by me) and 1 decoder (126 inputs and 6 outputs, also made by me).
   I have a source file for each component (actually more than 127 files
   because the decoder has nand gates made by me). When I try to check my
   circuit with drc or drc2 gnetlist finished with a buffer overflow. I
   don't know how to solve this. Also, I tried with spice-sdb but gnetlist
   finish with Killed.
   Here are the links of the output:
   - using drc: [1]http://pastebin.com/GrJL6pi9
   - using drc2: [2]http://pastebin.com/UnYk1f8a
   - using spice-sdb: [3]http://pastebin.com/MpWjqVq8
   If you need my schematics I will send you.
   Thanks!
   --
   Facundo J Ferrer