Re: gEDA-user: gschem status window opens full screen

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 07:45 -0500, gene glick wrote:
> How do I stop this - it's making me nuts :)

Could be your window manager, could be that you have some bogus
coordinates stored in the geometry file:

~/.gEDA/gschem-dialog-geometry

Mine has:

[log]
x=197
y=155
width=626
height=710

Just delete the section, and gschem won't try to override anything. It
will - however, save the position when you close the log window /
gschem, and keep that for next time.

If you don't want the log window popping up at all, add this to your
global or per-user gschemrc:

~/.gEDA/gschemrc

(log-window "later")

--