Re: gEDA-user: Native Mac OS X?

On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 17:02 -0500, Mark Anderson wrote:
> I'll take a screen shot.  And send along the errors.  I have to
> rebuild with the newest GTK+OSX.  In terms of the "XPM problems",  it
> seems to be the XPM icons that don't show up, why that is I have no
> idea, since gd and other programs have XPM support.
>
> âMark

If you build against a 2.18.x version of GTK, try with and without the
"client side windows" feature forced off.

That feature has introduced many bugs for the Win32 backend, and as I
understand, the native Mac OS X one too.

Try launching with / without this environment variable set:

GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1 .....

(Although.. I'm not sure how one goes about Launching a native MacOS X
app with environment variables set. Perhaps you have a terminal window
you can start it from?)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,