Re: gEDA-user: locknames -> ignorenames ?

Hi Kai-Martin,

If the "lock" mechanism is not broken, please do not try to fix it ;-)

This is a great opportunity to create all sorts of "Heissenbugs" for not so
often used code paths.

If it's just semantics then please let this issue remain as it is, that is:
in a "locked in place" state.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.