Re: gEDA-user: Open Collector Error Checking

Karl Hammar wrote:

> The patches of (numslots=0 thing, oc/oe drc2):
>
>  http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2010-September/049354.html
>  http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-user/2011-February/052384.html
>
> are so small and obvious. Do we really need the overhead of a bug
> tracker for them?

Well, developers of geda and/or pcb, those with write access to the
source, tend to ignore patches on the mailing list. That said, patches
on the tracker have been on hold indefinitely in the past, too. To
change this habit, was one of the motivations for the with the switch
from sourceforge to launchpad (hint, hint...)
At least patches can be more easily retrieved on the trackers.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx