Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:48:17PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> >    http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_layers
>
> I already have a master "PCB Roadmap" at http://geda.seul.org/wiki/pcb:roadmap
>
> It already has a Wish List in it, and already has a bullet for a layer
> design update.
>
> Please stop making new pages for every new individual idea when
> there's already pages for them.
>
> Also, please keep all the pcb-specific pages in the "pcb:" namespace,
> not the "geda:" namespace.

Ok. But I think, that still the best would be to have a separete page.
Take all the layer specific items from the roadmap and have a link in
the roadmap to new layer system page.

That is because I need a sandbox somewhere so I can propose my
intended implementation regarding the issues collected. When
we all agree on a the concept, I will use it as guildline for
writting the actual code.

	Martin Kupec