Re: gEDA-user: polygon regression in pcb+gl

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
I can confirm, that this patch removes the problem both in git-head and in Peters gl version. :-)

Thank you!

On minor nit: The wasn't attached but part of the body of the email. So I had to copy-pasted it to a patch file. This patch file did not apply right away. The reason was, that the body gets mangled on its course. Some component seems to have replaced tabs with spaces. Unfortunately, one of the matching lines contained a tab...

Sorry; I'll bear the issue in mind in the future.