Re: gEDA-user: Advanced grids in GTK Pcb

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 18:06 +0100, Felix Ruoff wrote:

> I like the current behaviour using the wheel for zooming in and out.
> What I tried to suggest is adding the accelerators Ctrl and the
> Plus/minus - Keys for this.

Ok, I think we misunderstood you. Your proposed short-cuts would match
most web-browsers where the font size can be changed.

Ctrl+0 will restore those to a "nominal" size too - but I don't think
this is relevant for gEDA. I don't think "zoom to fit" quite matches.

>  The behaviour of the scroll wheel can stay
> at it is for me.

Many people prefer it this way, so I don't think people will let me get
away with pushing my personal preference into git HEAD!

I'll keep patching my local build. ;)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,