gEDA-user: building gaf-20021103 on Mac OS X (10.2.3) - success report

I'm using fink for dependencies such as libpng, guile, glib and gtk+.

Things I had to do:

* create an empty "malloc.h" in libgdgeda-1.8/src
* set LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib and CFLAGS=-I/sw/include (for libpng)
* build gaf with "make -k install" (sarlacc_scheme.c wants getopt.h, and I didn't think I'd need that program).

Both of the header issues can be resolved with simple autoconf header tests, which I would have done and tested had I not accidentally hosed my autoconf/automake setup earlier this week.

In case you're interested in how it looks:

http://www.ghz.cc/~clepple/gschem-osx.png

--
Charles Lepple <clepple@ghz.cc>
http://www.ghz.cc/charles/