Re: gEDA-user:

<grin>This is how I do some editing in pcb, too!

For instance, to get a mirror image of something from one drawing added
to another...
NOT move it to the other side...  There's no geometric transform
that I've found yet, and there are problems with saving arcs to element format
in the latest version,  sooo....   one can separate out the parts one wants
to mirror, move them to an empty zone of the same location as in the drawing
you want to add it to, and save that as a pcb file.   Then one can text edit the drawing
files for both, cut and paste everything from layer section and element
and via sections to the corresponding sections in pcb layout 2, and read
the new text edited version into pcb.

John G

The only way I know is to load the schmatic into a text editor and change the