Re: gEDA-user: New user question

Click on the component to select it. From the menu bar, choose
Hierarchy>Down Symbol, or use the Hs keyboard shortcut. You'll shift from
editting the schematic to editting the symbol, and its filename will
appear in the state bar at the at bottom of the window. Do Hierarchy>Up or
Hu to get back to your schematic.

John Doty          "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:                       jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:                             jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx