Re: gEDA-user: gnucap install fails in FC3

Stuart Brorson wrote:

Hi --

<head>
<title></title>
</head>

Wow! Please try to post using ASCII next time!

Thanks for the reply.&nbsp; Forgive my ignorance: but where can I find the
development release?&nbsp; I've searched the geda and gnucap websites, but
have found nothing.<br>

The developement release is in CVS. Follow the instructions on the
gEDA developer webpage to download a copy using anonymous CVS:

http://www.geda.seul.org/developer.html

You can find which repository to use by browsing CVS using the web
link.

Stuart

Sorry about the HTML, it slipped (my original post was plain-text).

Again, I'm looking for the dev version of gnucap that I can use in FC3. I've searched the CVS directories three-deep and have not found it. Is it hiding under a name other than gnucap? Could you perhaps be a little more specific about where I should be looking?

Thanks for your help,
JT