Re: gEDA-user: gnucap install fails in FC3

Hi --

> <head>
>   <title></title>
> </head>

Wow!  Please try to post using ASCII next time!

> Thanks for the reply.&nbsp; Forgive my ignorance: but where can I find the
> development release?&nbsp; I've searched the geda and gnucap websites, but
> have found nothing.<br>

The developement release is in CVS.  Follow the instructions on the
gEDA developer webpage to download a copy using anonymous CVS:

http://www.geda.seul.org/developer.html

You can find which repository to use by browsing CVS using the web
link.

Stuart