Re: gEDA-user: gnucap install fails in FC3

> On Thursday 13 January 2005 10:41 pm, Jason Tang wrote:
> > I've used gEDA for a couple of years now and am pleased to
> > see it continue to progress. =A0However, I've always had
> > problems installing one package or another. =A0This time
> > around, it's the gnucap that is misbehaving. =A0I'm installing
> > from the gEDA-Suite iso and have included the console output.
> > =A0Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? =A0Is this a known
> > problem / has anyone succeeded in install gnucap from these
> > sources?
>
> It is a known problem, that has been fixed in the development=20
> release.  You can either get the development release or an=20
> older compiler.

Hi Al --

Just a friendly reminder.  The installer living on teh CD wants all
programs to support "./configure --prefix=".  Gnucap-0.34 didn't so I
re-wrote your configure scripts & sent you patches.  I didn't see
these show up in the CVS version of gnucap.

You can help me distribute your wonderful program by adding support
for "configure --prefix=" --  either by intgrating my stuff, or by
making your own changes.  If you've already done it (I haven't looked
at CVS in a couple of days), thanks.

Stuart