gEDA-user: gschem and op-amps and spice

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist.  ]

-- Cut here --
Delivery-Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:08:25 -0500
From: Matt Flax <flatmax@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I have now constructed an integrator circuit which uses an op-amp.

I have a problem ... when gnetlist converts the gschem file to a spice
circuit, it doesn't list all of the op-amp sub circuit pin ins ...

for example it should read :
XU1 0 1 4 5 2 op290
but reads (after running gnetlist):
XU1 0 1 4 op290

Is there a way to better specify an op-amp in gschem ... some attributes
or something ?

currently the op-amp attributes are :
refdes XU1
file 'path to spice model file'