[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist.  ]

-- Cut here --
Delivery-Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:02:13 -0400
From: "Abdul Ghouse" <abdul_ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am using

OS version :
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 3 (Taroon)
Kernel 2.4.21-4.0.1.ELsmp on an i686

iverilog version :
Icarus Verilog version 0.7 ($Name: s20040915 $)
Copyright 1998-2003 Stephen Williams

Our code compiles fine until it hits real variables, values and
expressions.
many of our libraries files have real values and expressions.

Try with the 0.8 release. However, your problem may be limited to specparam statements within specify blocks. If you have the problem even with 0.8, file a bug report in the bug database and ifndef with __ICARUS__ your specify blocks as a workaround. -- Steve Williams "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. steve at icarus.com But I have promises to keep, http://www.icarus.com and lines to code before I sleep, http://www.picturel.com And lines to code before I sleep."