Re: gEDA-user: how to use an existing pcb newlib with gsch2pcb

Werner Hoch schrieb:

Hi Bill,

On Saturday 08 January 2005 03:13, Bill Wilson wrote:

Bill Wilson <billw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, gsch2pcb searches "elements-dir" directories.  Was the tutorial
you looked at:

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html

I can not view the pictures on that page using konqueror. The picture data is outside the picture border. konquerer does not like that.
I don't know wether this is a feature or a bug of the picture (or konqueror).

I have also trouble with the pictures during printing. On the screen output from mozilla they are visible
but not on the print. There is something behind the scenes :-)

Bye
  Klaus