Re: gEDA-user: how to use an existing pcb newlib with gsch2pcb

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:52:22 +0100
Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > >  http://web.wt.net/~billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html
>
> I can not view the pictures on that page using konqueror.
> The picture data is outside the picture border. konquerer does not like
> that.
> I don't know wether this is a feature or a bug of the picture (or
> konqueror).
>
> You can see the difference using gimp.

DIdn't notice that because they display fine in Mozilla/Firefox and other
viewing programs I use (gqview, eog, display).  The images were captured
with ImageMagick's import command which seems to setting an offset
some programs don't like... well heck, that's just darn inconvenient!

Bill