Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

Marvin Dickens Wrote:

>QT is a good choice for this because for the most
>part, it write once and compile anywhere.

Neither of those lend themselves to running on Windows.

While we here might not like the idea of Windows, it is a requirement of the
real world.  Last week I was told at work "We are a windows shop here, use
windows programs."  They did not want me to use DOS XCOPY to copy stuff to
their network drive, in their mind that screws up their network.  :-(

The wxWidget set is well supported, and cross platform, also most of the work
is already done for us by looking at KICAD.
http://www.lis.inpg.fr/realise_au_lis/kicad/

http://www.wxdigets.com/