Re: gEDA-user: PAL/CPLD programming

William Dieter wrote:
I am looking for software to generate JEDEC files that can be
programmed into 22v10 PAL's and some of the older MACH isp parts.  Is
there anything open source that is available that will run under
Linux?

I found Icarus PAL, but it only seems to read JEDEC files, not write
them.  I know that Icarus Verilog will generate EDIF format.  Are
there any tools that will fit the EDIF to JEDEC files for 22v10's or
MACH parts?

Icarus PAL should include a pal.tgt plug-in for Icarus Verilog that adds a code generator to Icarus Verilog. This code generator can *write* JEDEC files.

That project has languished from lack of interest. The code
generator needs work.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,