Re: gEDA-user: SOT23

Well, you can't download the whole thing as a single pdf. But you can
get to all the packages as individual pdfs.

Go to www.jedec.org

Click on standards and publications. If it your first visit it will
probably force you to register.

After you get to the standards and publications page.

http://jedec.org/download/default.cfm

Click on the JEP-95 Main Page link

>From here you can click on a selection of component types such as

Microelec. Outlines.

This leads to a page which has a list of all the MO-whatever number

Pull down until you find MO-178-C and click on the pdf file MO-178c.pdf

Steve Meier