Re: gEDA-user: Open-source friendly EE programs

At Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:00:36 -0500,
Al Davis wrote:
> That's a stopper for most Windows users.  Most people who know
> enough to do that also have a Linux/BSD/whatever system and
> would rather use it.

Yeah, this was more of a question brought on by the comment that using
pcb on windows was impossible.  I wanted to know if there were
showstoppers that made pcb not usable on windows when it did compile
and seem to work for me.

I'm not saying this is a great distribution method.

Oren