Re: gEDA-user: adding footprints?!

Below are footprints for the Mouser parts that
you mentioned. If you use them make sure you check
the dimensions (especially the audio jack). You
probably should change the name to something more
appropriate.

I noticed that the toggle switch you listed has an
eyelet. You may want to look for a version of the
switch with a PC board terminal.

Element(0x0 "jack" "" "" 210 550 0 100 0x0)
(
   Pin(-200 -250 75 52 "" "1" 0x01)
   Pin(-200 150 75 52 "" "2" 0x01)
   Pin(300 250 75 52 "" "3" 0x01)
   Pin(300 0 75 52 "" "4" 0x01)
   Pin(0 -150 75 52 "" "5" 0x01)
   Pin(-300 0 110 110 "" "6" 0x09)
   Pin(200 150 110 110 "" "7" 0x09)
   Pin(200 -150 110 110 "" "8" 0x09)
   ElementLine(-313 472 -313 -510 10)
   ElementLine(-313 -510 313 -510 10)
   ElementLine(313 -510 313 472 10)
   ElementLine(313 472 -313 472 10)
   ElementLine(-188 472 -188 750 10)
   ElementLine(-188 750 188 750 10)
   ElementLine(188 750 188 472 10)
   ElementArc(-300 0 60 60 0 360 10)
   ElementArc(200 -150 60 60 0 360 10)
   ElementArc(200 150 60 60 0 360 10)
   Mark(0 0)
)

Element(0x0 "pot" "" "" -313 760 0 100 0x0)
(
   Pin(-313 671 150 110 "" "1" 0x01)
   Pin(0 740 150 110 "" "2" 0x01)
   Pin(313 671 150 110 "" "3" 0x01)
   Pin(0 0 250 250 "" "4" 0x09)
   ElementLine(-370 290 -370 640 10)
   ElementLine(370 290 370 640 10)
   ElementArc(0 0 130 130 0 360 10)
   ElementArc(0 0 472 472 0 360 10)
   ElementArc(0 0 740 740 60 60 10)
   ElementArc(0 0 740 740 65 50 10)
   Mark(0 0)
)

Element(0x0 "switch" "" "" -267 -196 0 100 0x0)
(
   Pin(-185 0 150 110 "" "1" 0x01)
   Pin(0 0 150 110 "" "2" 0x01)
   Pin(185 0 150 110 "" "3" 0x01)