Re: gEDA-user: Check for same refdes

Hi Peter --

What netlister are you using?  I know that spice-sdb is pretty dumb
about checking for duplicate refdeses; I can't spead for the other
backends.

The stuff living in libgeda itself doesn't do any checking on
duplicate refdeses.  I suppose this is because it needs to handle
the case of multiple R?.

As for gnetlist itself, I would have to look to see how easy it might
be to rectify the problem you mention.  Personally, I think it should
be fixed in the Scheme back end.

Stuart