Re: gEDA-user: Check for same refdes

> > As for gnetlist itself, I would have to look to see how easy it might
> > be to rectify the problem you mention.  Personally, I think it should
> > be fixed in the Scheme back end.
>
> I just tried gnetlist -v. This seems to work right. But you might get a
> problem with gattrib (I just tried).
>
> This is not a spice problem. We could approach the problem either in
> - gnetlist with a warning or in
> - gschem with a check or with a
> - standalone script (DRC)
>
> Is it possible to write a Scheme function to check for double refdes? Than we
Every Scheme backend should compile a list of refdeses it has seen
while netlisting, and then compare each refdes it encounters against
the previously seen list.

I'll stick that into spice-sdb the next time I go around with it.  I
can make it emit a warning.

If you want a standalone schematic checker, that could be done also.

Stuart