gEDA-user: Print setup in schematic

Hello

Would it be possible that the schematic in PCB remembered the
print setting for Postscript and Gerber?

Recently I have been tempted to print a layout without an outline.
The layout was meant to be printed with outline.

Every time I change the layout I have to print it into Gerber, into
Postscript, select outline in gerber, select outline in postscript,
rotation, sensible zoom (this takes considerable time to play with the
panner), and the paper size.

It is likely that once I will make a mistake in this, when it is being
repeated often.

If PCB remembered, I would just select Gerber, OK, sequence OK,
then Postscript, OK, Sequence OK.

Cl<