Re: gEDA-user: Removing soldermask over traces/polygons in PCB?

Hello!

Maybe it is possible to make exposed tracks this way:

1. Define an additional attribute to track segment

2. Set this attribute if the segment (or all segments of highligted track) has
to be exposed

3. The gerber ploting routine should scan outermost layers (first or last) for
the above attribute and copy the track segment if its attribute is set.

Wojciech Kazubski