Re: gEDA-user: PCB pin hole size

> > None of these ideas is right.  The drill sizes should be the final
> > hole sizes, and if you want a small dimple to help you get the hole
> > centered, choose the "drill helper" option when you print your
> > postscript files.  That puts an EXTRA circle in the middle of the hole
> > just for this purpose.
>
> I guess one can argue whether or not the drill size should be the
> final size or not, it depends on the application of the PCB. For

In my post, I meant the drill size should be the "real" drill size,
not some artificially small drill size just for centering the drill
bit.  I.e. don't change the drill size if you need a centering dimple,
use the drill helper instead.

*My* fab shop wants drill sizes to be finished sizes, but yes, it's up
to you and your fab shop to specify drill size meaning.