Re: gEDA-user: More footprint stuff

I like the idea of a BSD style license. Most everyone on the list is
familiar with the license (At least, I am and would think most other
people are too). Further, I am familiar with the discussion Stuart is
referring to that took place on the opencores list. The fact of the matter is
that the only proven license available (That I know of) regarding commerical
use footprints/elements is the BSD  license. By proven, I mean legally in
court. If we use a license that is proven, the license will not be a worry
that can turn into trouble.

Any objections?

Regards

Marvin