Re: gEDA-user: New PCB snapshot

> I am receiving mails from PCB CVS with the text "set version for
> snapshot".  Thats because a new snapshot is near? Is it possible to
> say to us (users) whats new, and so on?

Dan mentioned it was time for a new snapshot.  He might be working on
it.

> Sorry if I am too curious, but I am a PCB fan and the latest
> snapshot had very good improvements but a lot of unstability, so I
> cant wayt for a new snapshot...

You can always get the CVS version, which is all a snapshot is.

The new snapshot has moved the popup menu into pcb-menu.res too, so
that's as customizable as the main menu now :-)

Sorry, still 8 layers.  That's my next project.