gEDA-user: Free Dog Dinner Gathering -- Feb 3rd!!!

--------------   Free Dog Gathering Announcement -------------------

The Free EDA Users Group will meet this coming Thursday, February 3rd.
Instead of meeting at MIT this month, we have decided to enjoy an
informal get-together at the "Deluxe Town Diner" in Watertown Mass,
USA.  Information about the restaurant can be found here:

http://www.roadsideonline.com/gfl/01_gfl_dlxtowndiner.html

We'll meet in Booth 12, which is a circular booth in the corner of the
restaurant on the Mt Auburn St side.

The meeting will be open and informal; we will talk about the latest
developements in gEDA, and discuss where it might go from here.  We'll
swap tips and pointers about getting your design from gschem into
PCB.  If you have a design on your laptop which you'd like to show
off, please bring it too!

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings at MIT
(and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome!