Re: gEDA-user: pcb layer groups

> > I think in the case where you're using a separate layer in a group
> > just for a single board-sized polygon power plane (i.e. a GND plane in
> > one color, traces on that plane in a different color), it would be
> > very useful to be able to shut off the polygon and see only the
> > traces.

I did this on an older project by simply drawing on different layers and then
changing the grouping via text source changes to the .pcb file before output.
It worked fine.  Doing it this way allowed for toggling visibility.  It was a
little slow as I remember.

This was for a high power design, not high freq, but it was still just as
useful to do it this way.

Phil