From: owner-geda-user@xxxxxxxx on behalf of Marc
Sent: Sat 1/7/2006 1:39 PM
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
Subject: gEDA-user: lost newbie

Well im having simular problems with errors im upto 22 errors now and
dont know what i am doing wrong i got time to kill while waiting for
that book to arrive Amazon says 20days :( this is what im getting.

seems like the type of pins or something?

Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]
Invalid wanted_pin passed to get-nets [unknown]

and from the command line.

gnetlist -g drc2 powersupply2.sch -o drc_output.txt

Checking non-numbered parts......[deleted the rest]

<<winmail.dat>>