From: owner-geda-user@xxxxxxxx on behalf of John Doty
Sent: Sat 1/7/2006 1:53 PM
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: gEDA-user: gnetlist finding "U?"

Which symbol are you using for ground? DO NOT use ground.sym from the
IEC417 library: it doesn't have proper attributes.

In fact, *never* use anything from the IEC417 library in a circuit.
It's only good for abridged diagrams in documents. The "pins"
generally represent ports, not node connections. Dangerous to newbies
to have it in the standard distribution...

<<winmail.dat>>