Re: gEDA-user: PCB HID project

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:22:51 -0500
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sure.  Hide the component layer, or select the silk bits that are
> outside of the ground plane.

Oh yess. But it was not necessarry with the gtk port.

Another thing. I've set the background to black, and the element color to
white.

Pcb.background-color:   #000000
Pcb.element-color: #ffffff

When I move an object I don't see the actual position of the object. I can
see it, whan the background is white. How can I set the color of the objects
being moved? (I've been playing with colors, but I got no result.)

Levente

--

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.