Re: gEDA-user: PCB HID project

> Oh yes. But it was not necessarry with the gtk port.

I just tried it with the Gtk port and it acted the same way.  I didn't
change that part of the code.

> Another thing. I've set the background to black, and the element color to
> white.
>
> When I move an object I don't see the actual position of the object. I can
> see it, whan the background is white. How can I set the color of the objects
> being moved? (I've been playing with colors, but I got no result.)

You need to set the crosshair color too.  However, I did find a bug in
the code, where you couldn't set up colors before the GUI was active,
even if it knew enough to do so, and fixed it (new src/hid/lesstif/main.c).

Pcb.crosshair-color: #ffffff