Re: gEDA-user: G in PCB

> Can someone point me about that? If the non 45 deg lines are not a
> problem, I

There's no rule in the sources that says 45 degree lines only.

> Another point, as I could understand PCB only accepts lines for the
> fonts, do not accept arcs. Using arcs in fonts makes it much more
> nice. Someboby knows if it is too hard to suport arcs in fonts like
> lines?

I don't think that would be too hard.  I think it was just too hard to
design a whole font that way at the time, and not really "needed".
The font stuff only really happens in two places now - where it's read
in in file.c and where it's drawn in draw.c.  The pre-hid PCB had it
in more places because the export routines had their own drawing
functions.

Note that there is currently a rule that says arcs must have the same
width and height (i.e. no ellipses) but they can have any start/end
angles.